Top Reasons to Date a Pilot


Every time I am blessed with a reason to take a flight anywhere (even back to my mother’s hometown), my heart does these little cartwheels of joy. Note how I use the term ‘blessed’ to prove a point of how happy I am to be in a plane. Turbulence doesn’t bother me, in fact I can sleep through one like a baby!

But what really gives to this insane pleasure of being up in the air? 

Not so much on traveling to some far off destination, but as someone who spent her childhood growing up from one airport to another, I’ve always had a thing for pilots.

Forget picking up guys in a bar, if I had things my way, I’d be married to a pilot. Why pilots in particular? Check this out.

Girls dig men in uniforms

From MAS, Air Asia, Malindo to Cathay Pacific and Qantas, I cannot think of one single pilot who doesn’t look good in a uniform. They’re clean cut, smooth and a form of temptation in a crisp white shirt and black pants. Who wants to date a guy who wears jeans to work? There’s no thrill of spectacular sense of style! Give us ladies a pilot any day!

Pilots are fine

Handsome may be subjective, but it seems to me that most airlines are quite specific when they require pilots to be men who are aesthetically appealing. To make things better, pilots are always smiling. And I’m talking about that friendly, approachable smile although most of them have naturally sexy smiles as well. Honestly, I’ve never came across a sullen looking pilot my entire life. See, it doesn’t take much to be attractive in a girl’s eyes, just smile.

Pilots are charming

I know several pilots and I can say they are really good when it comes to charming the pants off people (no pun intended). Pilots are likeable, they know how to work a crowd like a politician, they make everyone feel welcome and comfortable, even though it’s your first time meeting them.

You can fly anywhere, anytime

If you’re a jet setter, some airlines actually provide flying perks and benefits for family of the pilot. So what are you waiting for? Put a ring on that finger! While he’s out working, you can go sightseeing in Paris!

Pilots can navigate through any turbulence

Well that can be read any way you like.

The only minor problem dating a man who spends his time going from one country to another is the part where you miss him like crazy and anticipate his return. Well anticipating his return is fine, but there are moments when you get paranoid like, does he have another girl in Belgium or London. Rumours of pilots cheating won’t help either. I guess being in a relationship with a pilot does have its’ pros and cons, but you’re just going to have to trust your feelings.
Previous
Next Post »